Update: Ben was released from the hospital a few hours ago. The doctors have no clue what is going on. He received an anti-inflammatory shot and has started a steroid for the week. He is to return if the symptoms get worse; if things stay the same, he goes to his primary care on Tuesday. We aren't really sure what kind of news this is. To go from strong indications of a blood clot to total uncertainty is a little peculiar. I guess you could say everyone is cautiously optimistic right now. Please continue to keep him in your prayers. I'll update if we have any news. Thanks for everything!
I had every intention of posting pics from our week last night, but that will have to wait for a little while. I promise to get to that soon!
My brother Ben experienced swelling and redness in his right arm for several days. He finally went to the ER yesterday after my mom insisted. His right arm is three inches larger than his left right now. Blood tests indicate a clot, but ultrasound and cat scans haven't enabled the doctors to pinpoint the problem. He is scheduled for more tests this morning.
He is a 29 year old father of two precious boys - Kade (7) and Garrett (4). Please pray for doctors to be able to locate the source of his problem and treat him accordingly. Please pray for his family; both boys are extremely upset knowing that their daddy is in the hospital. My mom is with them for now. She'll stay as long as need be.
I will update as soon as I know more. Thank you all for your prayers during this difficult time.
My brother Ben experienced swelling and redness in his right arm for several days. He finally went to the ER yesterday after my mom insisted. His right arm is three inches larger than his left right now. Blood tests indicate a clot, but ultrasound and cat scans haven't enabled the doctors to pinpoint the problem. He is scheduled for more tests this morning.
He is a 29 year old father of two precious boys - Kade (7) and Garrett (4). Please pray for doctors to be able to locate the source of his problem and treat him accordingly. Please pray for his family; both boys are extremely upset knowing that their daddy is in the hospital. My mom is with them for now. She'll stay as long as need be.
I will update as soon as I know more. Thank you all for your prayers during this difficult time.
Ben and his boys
2 comments:
He is in our prayers! We put it on the prayer list at church too!
I am so glad that your mom is able to be there with the boys! What a blessing!
We'll be praying for Ben.
Post a Comment