Wednesday, February 6, 2008

At the Playground

Since last week is a bit of blurr, I'll just fast forward to this week. Pete had Monday and Tuesday off for Mardi Gras, so we took advantage of the extra family time. With two overly energetic kids and beautiful weather, we headed to the playground. Even after some serious play time, the kids still seemed to have all of their energy. We had a ball! Hannah even slept in until 6:00 the next morning, which is unusually late for my little early bird.


Somehow rabbit managed to join in on the fun!

Two peas in a pod!

Dinner anyone?

2 comments:

Jen said...

Okay - 2 things - Pete gets days off for Mardi Gras? And 6:00 is late for Hannah? What is a normal wake up time? Anyways - glad ya'll had some nice weather - we've enjoyed ours.

The Stiners said...

I second Jen's post. :) 6AM is late??!! Well, I always knew you had early birds but geez louise! I get a tad grumpy if Corben decides to make his presence known at 7:30! You have more patience than I.