Sunday, February 17, 2008
Snack Time
The kids insisted they needed snacks, so I asked them to go sit down. Meanwhile, I turned around to grab their plates and cups to turn back around to find both children politely sitting on the floor with paper plates provided by Hunter. They did what I asked! Perhaps I should be a bit more specific about things the next time. Oh well, who really needs a table anyway?? Cheetos may even taste better served picnic style!


Note: Hunter was wearing pants until he got them all wet when he accidentally overflowed his cup while he was helping himself to a water refill using the handy refrigerator water dispenser. You have to love his independence, but sometimes it can be a bit messy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So he's taken a liking ot the pants again? Alright! No therapy in his future! :)
I love the simplicity of kids minds. They're so literal. So sweet!!
Erin is starting to learn about the water from the fridge too. Looks like a yummy snack!
Post a Comment