Sorry, no pictures for this one!
Hannah had a particularly difficult afternoon - nothing seemed to make her happy. At one point we were in her room cooking when she had a total melt down. She kept repeating something, but I honestly have no clue what she was saying. As she's crying and repeating this jumbled phrase, Hunter comes running over to her, kneels down beside her, kisses her forehead, and says, "It's okay Sissy; I'm right here." I was speechless - what a sweet, loving act on his part. He wanted to comfort her in her time of distress. Of course, she wanted nothing to do with him, but it was still the sweetest thing that I have witnessed between these two. Just had to share!!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a special bond these two obviously share!!!
How sweet! Ryan has at times tried to comfort Emily and she just like Hannah wants nothing to do with him. Gotta love these big brothers!
Isn't it sweet to see these big boys be so caring to their little sisters.
that is so sweet! i hope my boys will be loving to their new little sister. i'm sure she'll want nothing to do with them as well! :) when i can't understand jackson i usually ask harrison what he said and he knows, i don't know how, but he knows. maybe hunter knew exactly what she was troubled about! ;)
Post a Comment