While we were running errands with my mom, I found these neat Valentine's cards that the kids could decorate themselves. I wanted to do homemade cards; however, I decided that was probably a little more than I could handle, so I compromised and got pre-made cards that needed decorations. Both kids thoroughly enjoyed their time with crayons, glue, and glitter - what kids wouldn't love that! I'm sure we'll still be finding specks of glitter from today's fun for years to come. Perhaps Hannah said it best when I took her out of her chair; she looked at the floor, looked at me, and simply said, "MESS!" I couldn't agree more, but it sure was fun making that mess!
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Crayons, Glitter, and Glue!
While we were running errands with my mom, I found these neat Valentine's cards that the kids could decorate themselves. I wanted to do homemade cards; however, I decided that was probably a little more than I could handle, so I compromised and got pre-made cards that needed decorations. Both kids thoroughly enjoyed their time with crayons, glue, and glitter - what kids wouldn't love that! I'm sure we'll still be finding specks of glitter from today's fun for years to come. Perhaps Hannah said it best when I took her out of her chair; she looked at the floor, looked at me, and simply said, "MESS!" I couldn't agree more, but it sure was fun making that mess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Look at how long Hannah's hair is getting!! So adorable!!!!
Post a Comment