Hannah and Hunter equally adore her new baby stroller. Hunter quickly realized that he could get a free ride around the house and Hannah willingly complied; however, Pete and I put a halt to that little adventure. We explained to Hunter that he was too big for Sissy's baby stroller and he might break it. We showed him how the fabric would tear if he continued to sit on it. He was sad but he seemed agreeable.
The other day I find the two of them rounding the corner with Hunter in the stroller again. I couldn't get him to time-out fast enough; through his protests he was trying to show/tell me that he didn't break it - in his words, "I fixed it!"
My crafty little turkey detached the fabric seat from the stroller and was sitting on the frame as opposed to the actual seat. We told him not to ride in the stroller, yet he fixed it so the seat wouldn't tear and he could still have his fun. I found myself backpeddling a little bit and re-explaining that he was simply too big for the stroller at all - only baby dolls were to sit in the stroller from now on. With his bottom lip sticking out, Hunter begrudgingly agreed.
If he figured that out at three, I'm slightly concerned to think of what he'll be doing in years to come. I think it's safe to say that these two will keep us on our toes!
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a smart cookie!!!!!
That is a pretty smart alternative - you've got trouble on your hands.
something about baby strollers always seem to intrique the boys....
Post a Comment