Thursday, January 24, 2008

Back to Dee Dee's House

Last week the kids and I drove back up to my mom's to spend a little time with her and my sister. Needless to say, we had a wonderful time!! We even had a chance to visit the local children's museum.

I love my Aunt Steph!!

'Nise, thanks for the fun art set!


At the musuem brushing teeth inside a giant mouth


The battle over who gets to drive the police car - they eventually took turns!

2 comments:

The Stiners said...

Ooo that looks like fun! I can't wait 'til Corben is old enough to enjoy a fun museum like that! It's like I can relive my inner child through his experiences!

Are they expert teeth brushers now? They're too adorable - those two red heads of yours!

Jen said...

Looks like a fun trip. They seem like such great playmates.