Sunday, January 13, 2008

On the Town


My friend Julie (we've been friends since the second grade) and her fiance' drove down for the weekend. Early Saturday morning we headed to the French Quarter for coffee and beignets followed by some sightseeing. The weather was gorgeous and we had so much fun; the kids even took great naps that afternoon! Thanks for coming you two - we hope to see you again soon!

Yummy!

She's serious about her food!

Taking it all in!

Best Buddies

He's real and incredibly entertaining!

Entertainment around every corner!

Balloon creations

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum! I want some! I've never tried beignets before. Looks like you guys had a good time!!

Kimberlee said...

That makes me ready to come back down there! The beignets are calling my name! I remember that crazy silver guy from when we were there! I am glad you all had a good time!

Heather J said...

coffee & beignets, i'm soooo jealous! please have some for me next time!!! looks like a good time! I love those 'statue' guys!