Thursday, December 13, 2007

Santa's Little Surprise

We had a surprise visit from Santa last night (aka UPS), and we can proudly say that we have now joined the digital age! We are the proud owners of a new digital camera! Santa was certainly quite generous this year. Once I figure out this whole process, adding pictures should be much simpler. Thank you Santa - We love you!! With any luck, I'll post new pics tomorrow.

Today's humor: We were outside playing this afternoon as the jets were practicing whatever they practice. They were a bit noisier than usual. Hunter looked at me, gently covered his ears, and said, "Mom, my ears are too loud!" What a funny little fellow!

Blessings!

4 comments:

Annelise & Ethan said...

Congrats on the new camera :) Life should be a lot simpler now!

The Stiners said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!! Now you'll take even more pictures because it will be easier!!!! Congrats on your first digital camera!!

Kimberlee said...

Hooray for Santa!!! I can't wait to see all the pictures!

Heather J said...

I wonder if that's a noise you'll ever be a stranger to???

You are going to LOVE your digital camera!!!