Daddy thought a special surprise might help curb my grumpiness over the weekend, so he decided to give me that new Big Bird that you sent for me. It didn't help with my grumpiness, but I sure do LOVE it. I can't help being grumpy - my nose is running; I am sprouting two new teeth, and I'm not sleeping well these days - it's a rough life!
Big Bird goes everywhere I go; he's even taking a nap with me right now. When mommy and daddy couldn't find him anywhere, I just knew I could count on you to find him. After all, birthday girls have to stick together. Tell my cousins and Uncle Marc hello.
Love, Hannah
2 comments:
Awwww, I love Hannah's grumpy-goose face in the first picture. What a precious cutie she is!! I'd be grumpy too if I was sporting those pesky symptoms too!!! Feel better soon Hannah!!!!! Hugs from Miss Jen!!
Erin is an avid, diehard Big Bird fan. It is so neat to see that someone else is going to love him as much as she does. She never cared for Elmo - it's always been Big Bird. We actually have a 3 foot tall BB. I hope Anna loves him too - cause he's everywhere. Hope Hannah feels better soon!
Post a Comment