Sunday, December 2, 2007

Perfect Weather

As the weather continues to be absolutely perfect down here, we are enjoying every minute. We spent the weekend outside. Hunter desperately wanted to play in the sprinkler, which he probably could have done, but it just didn't seem right seeing how it's the beginning of December - much to his dismay, no sprinkler. I guess there's always tomorrow!

Hunter's working to perfect his bicycling and baseball skills while Hannah is enjoying being able to do almost anything her big brother can do. She has finally figured out how to climb on the fort outside (she can't get down yet but it's a start).

Pete's home for the weekend; loosely translated, that means he's in the woods doing what he loves - hunting for wild game. No pigs tonight maybe next time :)

Love to all! Pictures coming soon!

4 comments:

Kimberlee said...

I am so proud of you! Way to give in!

Sarah, Jeramiah and the boys said...

Way to give in to the peer pressure. Welcome to blog world!! I've been seriously slacking on mine.

Heather J said...

Yeah!! Welcome to blogging! You are going to love it! So glad that you caved so that we can keep in touch better!!!

Jen said...

Well look at you! You held out for a while. I think you'll find it's easier to keep up with than you think. I think the hardest part is keeping up with reading all the other blogs. So glad we'll be able to see pics of the kids. What great weather - I'm jealous.