Sunday, December 16, 2007

Our Ducks


Well, they aren't really our ducks! They do live on the golf course in our neighborhood, and Hunter truly believes that they are his. On occasion he will concede to sharing (a rare but welcome event) them with Sissy; however, he claims the white duck all to himself! Hannah's sweet, chubby little fingers have been mistaken for bread a couple of times, so she's a little leery of the ducks. She has now learned how to throw the bread which seems to be helping her warm-up to them again.

We generally go on a walk each day, weather permitting. We went yesterday but not today; the temps dropped almost 30 degrees here overnight. It's a little chilly for us right now! Not to worry though, we should be back in the 70's by mid-week.

2 comments:

Heather J said...

ouch!! I think I'd be weary of ducks too if one mistaked my fingers for food!

The Stiners said...

30 degrees!!! Holy cow! I didn't realize it actually got that cold down there especially with your crazy warm 80's!! Stay warm and at that rate maybe you'll get a white Christmas...or not but you could always hope for one! Shall I ship you some snow? I have some to spare! :)