Saturday, December 29, 2007

Can We Build It? Hmmm...

Pete decided to use his leave to complete a few "small" projects around the house. For those of you who know Pete - small rarely means small - and he (or we) doesn't rest until the project is done. He wanted shelves in the playroom to help with organization, so off the boys went to cut, measure, and create. Within hours, we had new shelves. Thanks boys - the shelves are perfect!!


Since he was in the mood to organize, I made a simple, innocent comment that he should think about organizing our closet. In just a few short hours, our closet was bare - not even a shelf remained. Several trips to Lowes later, we now have a very wonderful, extremely organized closet. Now, what should I ask for next?





The final stamp of approval!

2 comments:

The Stiners said...

LOL - that is so funny! At least you get to reap the benefits of an organized closet now! Hunter looks so adorable helping his daddy. I'm soooo jealous of your HUGE closet!!!

Jen said...

That's hysterical - can I borrow him one day.