Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My Little Helpers






Cleaning has never been so entertaining in our house. Giving these two a wipe is like giving them a piece of candy. If only their excitement would rub off on me:) For some strange reason, Hunter needed his pants off to clean this time around - who knows! Even Hannah was a bit baffled at that one.

Nonetheless, we somehow manage to get the house relatively clean on a semi-regular basis. Of course, there are always a few extra messes but I wouldn't have it any other way!
Blessings!

4 comments:

Kimberlee said...

They can head on over this way to clean! I love Hannah's skirt! It is so cute on her!

A said...

AHHH, HOW OUR BABBIES ARE GROWING SO FAST!! LOVE YA'LL, AMIE

Sarah, Jeramiah and the boys said...

If only I could get mine to clean!!Does Hunter get the cleaning with no pants thing from mom? ha ha!!
Cute pics.

Heather J said...

Anderson is the same way, he loves for me to give him a Lysol wipe & he goes to town!! As long as he doesn't try to eat it, I won't dissuade him!! Us mommies need all the cleaning help we can get!!!