Okay, so we didn't actually spend Thanksgiving with her, but we did see her for a little while on Thanksgiving. In an attempt to see everyone during her Thanksgiving break from school, my mom (Dee Dee as the grandkids affectionately call her) headed down to New Orleans for a few days before going back home to be with my brother, his family, and my sister on Thanksgiving.
While she was here, we took advantage of the beautiful weather and spent a day at the zoo and a day at one of the playgrounds on base.
While she was here, we took advantage of the beautiful weather and spent a day at the zoo and a day at one of the playgrounds on base.


2 comments:
I love you kids! They are getting so big! I'm glad you're having such nice weather where they can get out and play (and so Pete can hunt! :) ) Corben and I totally enjoyed getting to see you a couple of weeks ago! Congrats on the website!! Tell Hannah to tell Santa she wants a digital camera for Christmas....
I completely agree witht he Stiners....Santa needs to bring the Petersons into the digital world. I can't believe how big the kids are getting. I'm so jealous of the shorts. Today the Alaska high was 15 degrees. Loving the blog!
Post a Comment