"Meow" is my best bud. (Too bad the feelings are not mutual!)
Look what Hunter made at church! Yes, I made one too, but his is far more interesting. Perhaps it's the controversy of hers vs. his that she likes the most.
We are a military family doing our best to embrace every moment that God gives us. Our two little wonders continue to amaze us each and every day. Though we are the ones given the task of teaching them, sometimes they are the ones teaching us the most valuable lessons. We are so thankful for family and friends. Our frequent moves have blessed us with incredible friends who have touched our lives in immeasurable ways. Thanks for your loving hearts, caring spirits, and unending prayers. We love you all!
4 comments:
Hannah's shirt is very cute :) Annelise is not wearing green today. She will not get pinched too much since she is not going anywhere ;)
I know your cat is ready to go in hiding for a few years...hehe.
They could not look more Irish with that red hair!
Too cute. They have gotten so big. I wore green to work because I knew if I didn't, I'd have some creepy old men patients pinching me. :)
I love the pic of Hunter holding the cat! I think it is too funny! He looks like it is so normal and okay...totally not in tune with the cat!
Post a Comment