Yesterday went pretty much as expected. Hannah woke asking for food and was grumpy to learn she couldn't have any. I tried explaining it to her but it's a little hard when she's only 20 months old. She would tell me "okay" and then immediately ask for a snack.
We arrived at the surgery center at 7:00 a.m., but she didn't actually go into surgery until 8:10. She was back in about 15 minutes and we were home by 9:15. She woke from the anesthesia crying for Bubby (Hunter), but she went back to sleep in her carseat and was absolutely delighted at the sight of food once we got home. She clinged to my shoulder a little more than normal, but she took her usual nap and slept soundly last night.
Hopefully this is a turning point for Hannah - only time will tell!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh good!! I am so glad that it went well & so quickly!!!!! I was wondering when you were going to update the ol' blog and let us all know. :) Not like you had more important things to do or anything. :)
Crossing the fingers for an ear infection free Hannah from here on out! Have a great day guys!
I hope the tubes work! Good to hear she is recovering quickly :)
Glad to hear everything went smoothly! Here's to no more ear infections!!!
Wow - I didn't realize it was such a quick procedure. Yeah for no more ear issues!
i'm glad it was quick and she did well! i hope ear infections will be a thing of the past!
Post a Comment