Sunday, May 4, 2008

While I Was Driving...

Hannah was beautifying. The kids and I took a quick road trip to my mom's for the weekend. Three hours into the trip, Hunter begins screaming at me to look at Hannah. So, I take a peek in the rear view mirror to find this...


I couldn't find my lipstick before we left the house, but I didn't really worry about it. Apparently Hannah found it at some point! She quickly wanted it off, so we took the nearest exit. As I opened her door, she said, "Look! Pretty!" Yes, Hannah you look beautiful.
The rest of the weekend was packed with all kinds of action - more pics to follow later.
On another note...the remaining three teeth popped through this weekend too! We have a much happier Hannah on our hands!!

1 comment:

Kimberlee said...

She looks absolutely stunning. I see she is very talented in the art of makeup!

I hope you all had a good weekend away! I look forward to catching up!