Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Backyard Fun

The kids have found a new favorite past time - water fun! With temps in the high 80's all week, I can't say that I blame them. Last year, Hannah would scream if you even put her near the baby pool or the bath; this year, she is the first one in both. Last year, Hunter loved the water as long nothing splashed on him (and he preferred to wear his birthday suit); this year, he's fully clothed (he wanted his swim shirt to stay on) and he's splashing himself and his sister. What a difference a year makes!


Just after he splashed his sister.

filling up the pool


lovin' it


sweet boy


sad/mad face (he couldn't decide)

drawing Hunter - she didn't quite get the whole body, but she had fun trying to trace him. Looks like we are in for one fun summer!

2 comments:

Kimberlee said...

That is great! I love the pic of her big smile! She looks just like Hunter there!

Glad they are both enjoying it this year!

Annelise & Ethan said...

Looks like they are having a blast! They are so cute together :)