The other day Hannah was clearly in a bad mood - nothing made her happy. After several unsuccessful attempts to appease her, she simply folds her arms and says to me, "I not happy!" Really Hannah? - we hadn't noticed!!
So today, after a particularly grumpy series of events, Hannah looks at me and says, "I happy!" Not sure why the sudden changes of heart today, but I love that she tells me how she really feels.
If only I had a picture of her and those folded arms!!
I credit her current mood swings to the four teeth that have been taunting her over the last few weeks. One made it through the gums yesterday and the others are soon to follow. Surely there will be happier times in our future - that is until her two year molars start coming in later this summer. I always hear about kids who just wake up with teeth, but I have never experienced that - oh well!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment