For the last three years we have loved our membership to the Audubon Zoo and Aquarium. In the weeks prior to our move, we tried visit all of the things we loved the most to say goodbye. Here's a look at our farewell visit to the zoo:
Goodbye "mingos"

and ducks just our size
goodbye cool camel
and wild game daddy loves

Goodbye little elephant
and rats we can touch
goodbye petting zoo
and sea lions too!
Goodbye to the animals we love to ride
Goodbye ropes

and the safer approach

Goodbye fountain
sea lion
and toucan too
Goodbye to our friends at the Audubon Zoo!
2 comments:
I loved this post - too cute. I kinda felt like I was reading Goodnite Moon!
I'm just now catching up on your blog. This post makes me sad (even though it's adorable)! I had such good times with y'all at the zoo. I hope everything's going well and hopefully we can get together in Monroe sometime.
Post a Comment