Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Sweet Dreams...
We read stories together, we read stories separately. I tucked each little angel in his/her own bed. Bedtime went very well tonight. An hour after bedtime as I was checking on the laundry, I found Hunter's door wide open and his bed empty. Pete and I searched for him only to find him sweetly tucked in with Sissy. Before I leave Hunter's room at night, he always tells me to tiptoe in his room if I need him and he will come help me. I guess Sissy needed him tonight. I'm interested to hear their version of tonight's events in the morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh Kim!! That is soooo sweet! I am anxious to hear the story too!
I love that!! :) I always find it humorous to figure out whose bed the boys will choose to sleep in. Sometimes it's the top bunk and sometimes it's the bottom. The funnier thing is to hear them aggravated with each other (half-asleep) in the middle of the night because they got on the other's side of the bed. It's like they're an old married couple or something. I'm thinking maybe we should just get a double bed. ;)
That is so cute!!!
Post a Comment