Saturday, March 7, 2009

Perfectly Logical!

Last night when I asked Hannah which Bible story she wanted to read, she quickly replied the phone one. Having absolutely no clue what that meant, I asked her again and again she said the phone one; only this time she held out her two hands.

Still having no clue which story she wanted, I asked her to show me the story. She opened her Bible to the story entitled God's Rules. The picture of Moses holding the stone tablets in each hand with his arms extended explained her holding her hands out, but I still didn't see a phone connection. I made sure she wanted to read this particular story. She insisted!

The story begins like this, "God wanted to talk to Moses. He called Moses to visit Him on the mountain..."

And that, my friends, is the phone connection!!! Silly mom! Where was my head?


4 comments:

Jen said...

Priceless story that she'll love hearing one day. I love moments and memories like that.

Anonymous said...

Ahh! That is TOO cute!

Kimberlee said...

I love it! Sometimes I just wish we could be in their heads to understand their thought processes!

The Schaper Scene said...

That's great! I love it when Kylea says something that doesn't make sense and then when I finally figure it out, I realize that what she is saying makes perfect sense. It's like when Kylea said she needed to hurry and take a nap because she had "purses on her cheeks"...aka "bags under her eyes"....hilarious! I still can't believe that Hannah is old enough to be talking about this since she was soooo little when you left. I love these stories!