His favorite new outfit!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
A Milestone (of sorts)
On a recent shopping trip, I was shocked to learn that Hunter is completely out of the toddler section in some stores and almost out of it in all the others. Where has my little guy gone? All of sudden he's a big boy wearing big boy clothes that cost $2 more than their toddler counterparts - pretty sure the little bit of extra fabric didn't cost $2. I try hard to treasure each moment, even the rough ones, but how does the time pass so quickly?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your big boy looks so handsome in green!
Crazy, huh! I can find the same exact outfit for Kylea in size 4T in the toddler section and size 4 in the girls sections for $2 more. They grow up so fast!
I know I know, it just seems like yesterday when we were prego with these now little men!!!
Post a Comment