Last week I agreed to babysit a friend's 20 month old daughter. My kids just adore Kaytlyn and love having her around. After Kaylyn's mom picked her up, Hunter and I had this conversation:
Hunter: I just want Kaytlyn to stay with us.
Me: You mean stay at our house all of the time.
Hunter: Yes
Me: Her mom and dad would miss her.
Hunter: They could come visit.
Me: Why don't we just let Kaytlyn come visit us?
Hunter: I really want a baby.
Me: Sorry Hunter, we aren't having a baby.
Hunter: But I want you to have one in your belly.
Me: Sorry Hunter, just enjoy your sister.
Hunter: But she's big.
Hunter: Let's just go buy one at the store.
Me: A real baby or a baby doll?
Hunter: A real one
Me: Sorry buddy, they don't sell real babies at the store. We'll just have to play with Sissy's baby dolls.
Seriously, the things he comes up with:) Never a dull moment around here!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment