Thursday, September 18, 2008

Summer Pics I Should Have Already Posted

At some point this summer, I had lots of things to blog. Then life got busier and busier. I try to update regularly, but life just gets crazy sometimes. Speaking of crazy, I have no idea how it is already Thursday night. This entire week has been a bit of a blur. I haven't picked up a camera in the last week, but I know I need to add pics - right Grandma?? So, here are some pics from the summer that I should have posted but never did - enjoy!

Outings with our favorite photographer, Laura (we miss you and hope to see you soon!)...

See Sissy!

The cutest ocean creatures you ever did see!


What a cool picture!

our favorite friend

Come on guys!


Inside the shark's mouth


OHHHHH!

See the bug, Hunter?

Careful Sissy!


Kiddie Jail?

Meet Hannah the Tiger


Who Knows!

So Strong!


Trouble!


No one will find me here!

The hills are alive...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures!

Jennifer said...

Looks like a super fun summer - except for the huricane evacuations and all. :) I can't believe how big they are gettin'!

Anonymous said...

Aww! I miss y'all, too! I'm going to email you.