Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Waiting Game

This isn't exactly the kind of game we like to play; I would much rather be playing Memory or Go Fish, but here we are waiting and watching Gustav. We are preparing for the worst while hoping/praying for the best. We could be evacuating as early as Friday depending on Gustav's progress. Stay tuned...

5 comments:

Kimberlee said...

I was thinking of you while we watched the news this morning! Just stay safe! We will be waiting to hear what you decide to do!

Jennifer said...

No exactly how you want to spend your holiday weekend huh? I thought of you today as I heard the "officials" talking about the levys...

I hope you don't have to see your mom sooner than you planned! Be safe!

Anonymous said...

I've been there, done that, so if you need anything please let me know. If you do end up coming to Monroe, my older brother and his family are coming down for the holiday and I think Hunter and Logan would be fast friends, if you want to get together as a distraction. I'm praying!

The Schaper Scene said...

I've been thinking about you guys as I have been watching the news! I'll definitely keep you in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

Stay safe and I'll keep you all in my prayers too.