Friday, June 20, 2008

While I Was Working....

Pete was finding the kids a dog. Needless to say, we are still going through an adjustment process (more me than anyone else), but we will get there eventually. The kids named their new four-legged friend Petey! They absolutely love him to pieces as long as he isn't trying to eat their toes! Thank Goodness he's cute!




4 comments:

Annelise & Ethan said...

He is adorable!! Stephen always wanted to get a dog but I say we have to wait until we have kids old enough to "really" take care of it. Also, I don't want to be potty training and dog and kid at the same time! How are the cats adjusting??

Anonymous said...

SOOOO cute! What kind of dog is that?

Anonymous said...

oh he is soooooooo cute!!! Aidan and Syd are wanting a doggie sooo bad too. So his name is Petey Peterson? Just like Dad!

Jen said...

How does Pete feel that the dog was named after him? What a cutey!