Sunday, June 1, 2008
Baby Ducks
We absolutely love taking walks to feed the ducks. Over the last few months, baby ducks have been popping up everywhere. Hunter couldn't wait to show Grandma his baby ducks. Hannah loves the ducks too, but she would rather eat the bread herself than share with the ducks. On occasion the ducks do get a piece or two of crust from Hannah.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so cute how all little kids love ducks :) It's funny that Hannah wants to keep the food for herself :) We have a bunch of ducks that roam around our neigborhood and I love when the ducklings hatch. It is weird because I haven't really seen any baby ducks this spring?
So the one post is baby ducks on a little lake...the next post is alligators in the water...does anyone get nervous about this or is it just me?? =0p
Same here! Goslings are everywhere! We even have 2 adult ducks frolicking in our front yard - I think they may be nesting in our front yard!
Post a Comment