Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Hannah Elisabeth!

Measuring time in the life of child puts so many things in perspective. As unbelievable as it seems, Hannah turned 2 today! In just two years, Hannah has already lived in two different houses in two different states and visited (or at least driven through) a total of nine states. In these first two years, she learned to crawl (or scoot) and walk, gained a mouthful of teeth, grew a head full of beautiful curls, and managed to keep up with Hunter every step of the way. She is absolutely precious and she constantly amazes us!

Hannah celebrated her day in grand fashion. Everyone in the church nursery sang to her - at least those who could talk. If only I had a picture of the grin on her face while they were singing! She has thoroughly enjoyed telling people that she is two; then, she shows them how old she is by holding up all five fingers - two fingers is tough! She's had such fun celebrating her birthday today; I'm afraid that tomorrow will be quite the let down!

three weeks old


six months old

one year (no curls)

18 months (bring on the curls)

almost two years old - the candles were a little intimidating for her - (we celebrated a little early up at my mom's)

she loved the presents


first thing this morning

she didn't want me to take a picture

She loved the candle this time!


Happy Birthday Hannah! We love you!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! It is amazing how time flies. It seems to go fast with the second...I can't believe Syd starts K this year, it seems like she was just a baby. I'm afraid I will wake up tomorrow and Wyatt will be graduating.

I love the progression of her curls! Her hair is awesome!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday (even if it is a day late). I was sending happy wishes her way yesterday!!! :) She's just such a cutie pie!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday little Hannah!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hannah! :D