Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's All in the Mood...

I have been trying to teach Hannah to ride her tricycle for quite some time now. She likes to sit on it and put her feet on the ground. Whenever I would gently coax her to use the pedals to ride, she would scream (just like Hunter did when I tried to teach him the ABCs); therefore, I quit trying to help her. Yesterday, she sat on the tricycle and started to pedal! I knew she could do it - just another example of how she plans to do things in her own time frame vice mine! You would think that I would have caught on to this by now; afterall, she's almost three. Don't you just love her independence?!


Yes, I do realize for safety reasons she should probably be wearing shoes, but I wasn't willing to rock the boat anymore!






Posted by Picasa

No comments: