The kids have to be at the surgery center at 7:00 a.m. on Monday morning. Last year, Hannah had to wait almost an hour before actually having her procedure. I have no idea what the recovery time will be for Hunter. I'm hoping we'll be home around noon.
The vision of Hannah being taken back to surgery is still quite vivid for me. That was one of the hardest parenting moments I have ever had. Now I get to experience it all over again, but this time I have to watch two of them go to the back. At least this time they will have each other for comfort.
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thinking of y'all ...
I can imagine your heart was breaking having to say good-bye to them both! I hope Pete was able to be there with you for company in the waiting room. That wait has to be grueling!
Post a Comment