I'm thankful that she's such a good listener:)
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Dee Dee's VBS
The kids had the chance to attend VBS at my mom's church earlier this summer. Hannah was even allowed to be part of the fun this year. We had a ball at Crocodile Dock. The lessons were great and both kids really learned about Moses, Pharoah, and Jesus. Hannah learned so much about Pharoah that she had a bit of a panic attack during a skit that involved Pharoah. I actually had to take her out of the sanctuary because she was so afraid of the mean, mean man. Her early exit meant she didn't get to see how God would deal with Pharoah. I guess that's a lesson we'll have to learn later. We don't mention Pharoah around here right now - she's very sensitive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment