Apparently we have a bit of a thief living among us. Today, the kids wanted to make muffins for breakfast, so we did. As the day progressed the muffins continuously disappeared. And tonight, Hunter said, "Where did all the muffins go?" I asked him the same question. His response, "I don't know!"
Ironically enough, that's the same answer he gave me last week when 1/4 of a king cake disappeared while I was in the shower. I wasn't in there very long, but clearly long enough to devour some yummy cake. I can't say for certain, but I'm pretty sure the muffin thief and the king cake thief are one and the same since only one of my mischievous children is tall enough to reach the counter tops; however, I'm also relatively certain there was one curly-headed accomplice in on all the action!
What funny little monkeys we have!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It's amazing what they can get reach and get in to!
tooo cute! a definite perk of living in LA - king cake!!! Yummo!
It's so funny how Hunter's all into finding out who it was...and the king cake. Maybe he was trying to find the baby? :)
What a cute story - they'll laugh at that one day when they're older.
very funny. atleast they are working together to solve a problem =0)
Post a Comment