The snow started falling about 8:20 this morning and lasted almost two hours! We had such a fun time watching it. Hunter LOVED playing in the snow. Hannah wasn't quite so excited about being wet and cold but she endured it for a few minutes. The dog wouldn't even step outside. Both kids want to play in the snow again tomorrow. Since snow in New Orleans is a very rare
occurrence, I'm pretty sure we won't be playing in the snow tomorrow!


Hunter was fascinated with his footprints!

They had to check on their house.

Round two for Hannah. We had to change her clothes and start over. She really didn't care for the snow too much!
Hunter had a ball scraping the snow off his fort. He kept saying what a mess the snow had made.
7 comments:
Snow??? How wild is that!?! How much fun though! My kids would be all over that!
Oh what fun....I'm praying for a white Christmas here!
I say on the news LA had snow. I thought of you all and how the kids must have loved it.
I thought of you guys when I saw on the news that you got snow. How crazy! What a treat for the kids!! Just a few weeks too early though huh?! Merry Christmas guys!
I guess I should've known you had a blog. I'm adding you to my list:) Hope to get together soon!
i hope we get some snow this year. it certainly has started off cold, so maybe it's in our future! :) glad you captured the moment!
It looks like you have a precious home - I can't believe snow in LA?
Post a Comment