Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day

I didn't realize until last night how much I have actually been dreading Election Day. I'm not really sure why but I have, and here it is regardless! In a way it's kind of like going to the dentist, which has a whole new meaning for me as of late:). I received the following "predictions" as an email the other day and thought it appropriate and worth sharing.

Top Ten Predictions No Matter Who Wins the Election:

1. The Bible will still have all the answers.
2. Prayer will still work.
3. The Holy Spirit will still move.
4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
5. There will still be God-annointed preaching.
6. There will still be singing of praise to God.
7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
8. There will still be room at the Cross.
9. Jesus will still love you.
10. Jesus will still save the lost when they come to Him.

Happy Voting!!

3 comments:

-C said...

we're on the same page. just posted this on my blog too. :)

Annelise & Ethan said...

Good post. I am so ready for all of this to be over!

Heather J said...

Needless to say, I'm behing on reading everyone's blogs - I loved this post - and now that the results are in, even more appropriate!!!